Thursday 22 February 2007

Welcome

Hi I am southerner up north.

Welcome to my blog and my life.

I hope that unlike the Blogger in Egypt I will live the blogging experience without going to jail! although getting put in jail is obviously harder than it should be bearing in mind that that Lizzie woman from wife swap avoided jail today (having been previously convicted of benefit fraud and failed to do her sentence for that misdemeanour, and now had a conviction for child cruelty) Perhaps it is time the government and our esteemed (not) leader stopped looking for a legacy and spent more time worrying about how to stop this country going down the pan and how to look after the decent law abiding, tax paying citizens of this country that pay their wages and the benefits of the poeple like Lizzie whatever her name is.

No comments: